Dumpster Rentals for Industrial Scrap
May 23, 2019
Do you generate metal waste from machining or similar subtractive industrial processes? Do you have large quantities of defective production parts? Do you have decommissioned on-site equipment and machinery? We pickup and pay for industrial scrap including steel, copper, aluminum, brass and more.
We accept all types of industrial scrap including:
- Metal Turnings, Borings, Cuttings
- Metal Shearing, Coils and Casting
- Metal Drums, Storage Bins
- Decommissioned Equipment and Machinery
- Manufacturing Scrap
- Defective Production Parts
- Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Brass and More
We are a full-service scrap metal recycler, proudly providing manufacturers, machine tool makers, repair shops, and tool and die shops all over New England with roll-off container rentals. We rent 15 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard roll off dumpsters for scrap metal recycling. We pay competitive scrap metal prices for all industrial scrap. When you have to dispose of large amounts of metal, choose us.
Tombarello and Sons Inc. provides scrap-generating suppliers, fabricators and shops a cost-effective way to market recyclable resources. We will help you optimize your material preparation, maximize container placement and coordinate pick-up schedules at your location. Let your scrap metal materials go to work for you. Tombarello and Sons Inc. has the perfect size and ideal container for the job.
Call Tombarello and Sons Inc. at 978-722-6400 to recycle your industrial scrap today, including full service roll off dumpster rental, delivery and pick up service.
Roll-Off Container Sizes
15 Yard Container Rental
20 Yard Container Rental
30 Yard Container Rental
40 Yard Container Rental
Planning for Your Industrial Scrap Dumpster Rental
When you schedule a dumpster rental, it’s important that delivery placement instructions are provided to our driver. Although you don’t have to be there when the roll-off container is dropped off or swapped, it’s important to follow these important instructions:
- Select an Area: Please note that you’ll need 60 feet of clearance leading to the area where the dumpster is dropped off.
- Remove Obstacles: Prep the area where you want the dumpster to be placed. Our delivery truck requires approximately 23 feet of vertical clearance to raise and drop the dumpster. Please check that the delivery area is not obstructed.
- Call for Swap Outs: Simply call us to schedule your recurring swap outs of your dumpster when your current industrial scrap dumpster is full.
Contact us at any time if you have any questions.