Best Roofing Dumpster Rentals in MA & NH
March 13, 2019
Are you replacing an old roof? Regardless of whether you’re a professional roofing contractor or a DIY homeowner, save yourself time, energy and money by renting a roofing dumpster. Roofing dumpsters are the most time efficient and cost effective way to haul away old shingles and debris from your roofing project.
From asphalt shingles to tiles and wood trim, our roofing dumpsters handle it all. Simply follow these easy steps to schedule prompt and reliable service with Tombarello and Sons.
How to Rent a Roofing Dumpster in MA & NH
- Step 1. Estimate the amount of roofing debris you’ll be disposing. If you are unsure, call to talk to our staff. We will help you select the right dumpster size for your project.
- Step 2. Call us at 978-722-6400. One of our customer service representatives will share important information with you, including rental pricing and availability.
- Step 3. Details about where you need the roofing dumpster to be placed on site are given and your delivery date is scheduled. Often, we’re able to schedule within 24 hours.
- Step 4. Don’t forget to call us when the dumpster is full to let us know that you are ready for pickup.
How to Select the Right Roofing Dumpster Size
Selecting the right roofing dumpster size is important to ensure you don’t overload your dumpster or exceed the weight limit, which can both result in additional rental fees. Having an understanding of dumpster sizes and dimensions will help you select the right container for your project. Our dumpster size chart below shows the dimensions and maximum capacity of roofing debris for all of our container sizes. If you are stuck deciding between two container sizes, we recommend going up a size.
|Size||Typical Exterior Dimensions||Maximum Capacity|
|15 Yard Dumpster||13 ft long by 8 ft wide by 5 ft high||30 Squares of Roof Shingles|
|20 Yard Dumpster||15 ft long by 8 ft wide by 5 ft high||40 Squares of Roof Shingles|
|30 Yard Dumpster||22 ft long by 8 ft wide by 6 ft high||60 Squares of Roof Shingles|
|40 Yard Dumpster||22 ft long by 8 ft wide by 8 ft high||80 Squares of Roof Shingles|
Are you still not sure what size is ideal? Don’t worry – our experienced and friendly staff will help you select the correct roofing dumpster size. Answering some questions will help us assist you in selecting the correct dumpster size. The more details that you can provide about your job, the better!
Our Roofing Dumpster Sizes
15 Yard Dumpster Rental
20 Yard Dumpster Rental
30 Yard Dumpster Rental
40 Yard Dumpster Rental
Planning for Your Roofing Dumpster Rental
When you schedule a dumpster rental, it’s important that delivery placement instructions are provided to our driver. Although you don’t have to be there when the roll-off container is dropped off or picked up, it’s important to follow these important instructions:
- Select an Area: Please note that you’ll need 60 feet of clearance leading to the area where the dumpster is dropped off. If your driveway can’t support this necessary space, you may need to obtain a permit from your city for street placement.
- Remove Obstacles: Prep the area where you want the dumpster to be placed. Our delivery truck requires approximately 23 feet of vertical clearance to raise and drop the dumpster. Please check that the delivery area is not obstructed.
- Call for Removal: Don’t forget to call us to schedule the pickup for your dumpster on or before the last day of your rental period.
If the area isn’t readily accessible by our delivery truck, we reserve the right to charge you a fee. It’s important to check that there aren’t any:
- Parked vehicles
- Locked gates
- Low-hanging tree branches
- Wires and cables
Certain items are prohibited and can’t be placed in our dumpsters, including chemical products, hazardous wastes, pesticides, radioactive materials and flammable materials. Please read our complete prohibited waste list or call us for more information before scheduling a roofing dumpster rental.
Contact us at any time if you have any questions.