20 Yard Dumpster
What Does it Hold?
An average sized car can haul approximately 1.6 cubic yards of waste per trip. By comparison, a 20 yd roll-off container can hold over 12 car loads of trash & waste. When renting a dumpster, your savings on fuel, time and other valuable resources are significant.
- Asphalt, Brick, and Concrete (ABC) Rubble and Dirt Removal
- Small Kitchen or Basement Renovations
- Small Demolition Applications
- 40 Squares of Roof Shingles
- Medium Size Cleanouts
- Yard Debris Cleanup
Planning for Delivery and Pickup of a 20 Yard Dumpster
When you schedule a 20 yard dumpster rental, it’s important that delivery placement instructions are provided to our driver. Although you don’t need to be there when the dumpster is dropped off or picked up, it’s important to follow these important instructions:
- Select an Area: Please note that you’ll need 60 feet of space leading to the area you want the dumpster dropped off. If your driveway can’t support this necessary space, you may need to obtain a permit from the city for street placement.
- Remove Obstacles: Prep the area where you want the dumpster to be placed. Our delivery truck requires approximately 23 feet of vertical clearance to raise and place the dumpster. Please check that the delivery area is not obstructed.
- Call for Removal: Don’t forget to call us to schedule the pickup for your dumpster on or before the last day of your rental period.
If the area isn’t readily accessible by our delivery truck, we reserve the right to charge you a trip fee. It’s important to check that there aren’t any:
- Parked vehicles
- Locked gates
- Low-hanging tree branches
- Wires and cables
If you have any questions, be sure to contact us at any time.